Symmetrical result regardless of blade thickness or geometry
With Tormek's patented KJ-45 Centering Knife Jig, you'll get symmetrical bevels with the same angle on both sides of the knife, regardless of the thickness or geometry of the blade. Whether you're sharpening a regular kitchen knife or a thicker, tapered hunting knife, you'll get the same results on both bevels of the knife without needing to reset the jig. The KJ-45 Centering Knife Jig fits most types of knives: household knives, chef's knives, craft knives and knives for hunting and fishing. It also works for the woodcarver's straight drawknives and the gardener's pruning shears.
Why KJ-45 Centering Knife Jig?
- Centers the knife in the jig for optimal, symmetrical results.
- Centers tapered knives and holds them firmly.
- An extra stop for tall knives, such as cleavers.
- Ability to shape a slightly convex edge with a movement between the two stops.
- Robust design – zinc-cast clamps and durable composite handle.
- Well-balanced – most of the weight is focused to the clamps, which provides a more balanced feel when sharpening.
- Slides smoothly with low friction against the universal support.
- Works with both Tormek T-4 and Tormek T-8, as well as older models.
Centering for symmetrical sharpening
Fits most knives
For knives with long and flexible blades, such as filleting knives, there is the KJ-140 Wide Centering Knife Jig, which stabilizes flexible blades for even and symmetrical results.
Well-balanced and ergonomic
The end of the stop has been designed with ergonomics in mind. There is a flat surface to place your thumb on to secure the jig against the universal support. This little feature makes long periods of grinding more comfortable.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
KJ-45 Centering Knife Jig comes fully assembled and ready to use.
- Instruction KJ-45 And KJ-40.